Hematology/ Oncology Physician Assistant
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Hematology/ Oncology Physician Assistant to join its Oncology Department at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center in Honolulu, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Hematology/ Oncology PA with solid clinical skills who has a passion for care delivery as a part of a well integrated team
- 6 Physician Oncology Department with 2 Physician Assistants
- Medical management of hematologic and solid tumor oncology patients
- Bachelor’s degree in Physician Assistant studies required, Master’s Degree preferred
- NCCPA Certification
- 3 years PA experience required
- Oncology experience preferred
- Full time locum assignment from November 2022 – January 2023
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Air, Housing, Car
- Medical Insurance
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.