Human Resources Generalist (Talent Acquisition/Management)
We are searching for a qualified, engaging and service oriented professional to join our HR team. The HR Generalist’s primary responsibility is the full life cycle of talent acquisition to attract and hire A-grade administrative (non-patient care) staff. Also includes developing a positive employer brand in the local community at schools and fairs.
- Full cycle talent acquisition to include, but not limited to, requisitioning, defining (job description development), posting, sourcing, screening, managing the selection process, job offers, candidate management, provisioning and transitioning to on-boarding with a high emphasis placed on sourcing and assessing for top talent.
- Remains current with industry and staffing trends by researching, networking, and creating positive relationships with other HR professionals.
- Assisting with developing a positive employer brand in the local community at colleges and career fairs.
- Supports the HR Service Center phone line providing exceptional customer service to our physicians, providers and administrative staff.
- Administrator and SME of recruiting and on-boarding systems.
- Secondary generalist roles include HRIS, employee relations, policy administration, exit interviews and supporting New Hire Orientation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
- 3-5 years of HR experience, preferably in full-cycle talent acquisition or management.
- Proficiency with applicant tracking systems and social media recruiting sites is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of employment laws, policies, best practices and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver positive candidate experience and meet needs of hiring managers.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain flexibility in a dynamic environment with competing priorities.
* Multiple levels available depending upon background, skillset, and experience.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.