The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine Physicians to join its Internal Medicine Department on the island of Oahu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Internal Medicine Physician with solid clinical skills to provide primary care services in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- All clinics are Patient-Centered Medical Home certified
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and an excellent health maintenance tool is provided
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|