Management Assistant (PPG)
HPMG is searching for the ideal candidate to provide administrative support to designated Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) Physician leader(s) and Director of Practice Management and assisting in PPG recruitment activities. Will also support medical group sponsored activities. Administrative responsibilities include heavy calendar management, recruitment process logistics, meeting scheduling coordination and set up, booking travel, recording travel expenses and support in managing multiple projects for PPG.
- Provides administrative support to the PPG Physician and administrative leaders.
- Maintaining Physician Leader(s) and Director, Practice Management’s calendar.
- Planning and coordinating logistics and support for meetings, conferences and other activities
- Travel arrangements and research of event locations and facilities
- Draft and finalize communication
- Prepares/obtains meeting materials
- Documents/distribute meeting minutes
- Timely payroll submission
- Assists with various financial processes.
- Assists with tracking new hire onboarding (start-up) requirements.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree in Business or health care field preferred.
- 3 years related administrative support/coordinator experience. Experience in recruitment/onboarding, practice management administrative support desired.
- Ability to work in a professional services environment.
- Experience in healthcare industry preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment autonomously with limited/minimal supervision.
- Utilize excellent time management and display accuracy, productivity dependability and good attendance record.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to have a global view, yet must be very detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently and work effectively as a team member.
- Knowledge of PPG/MHS highly desired.
- Knowledge of Maui, HI preferred.
Multiple levels available depending on experience, background, and skill set.
Position is based on the island of Maui and requires onsite work.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.