The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC / BE Nephrologist to join the Nephrology Department at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Nephrologist with solid clinical skills to practice in a collaborative, fully integrated health system
- Outpatient and inpatient consultations
- Management of chronic kidney disease and pre and post transplant patients
- Shared call
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- Fellowship trained and BC / BE in Nephrology
- 2+ years of experience preferred
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|