The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Obstetrician/ Gynecologist to join it’s OB/ GYN Department at the Kaiser Permanente Honolulu Medical Office.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Obstetrician/ Gynecologist with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health care system
- Practice all facets of OB/ GYN: Outpatient, Inpatient, Surgery, Obstetrics and High Risk Obstetrics.
- 18 Obstetrician/ Gynecologists serving the island of Oahu
- Opportunity to participate in resident teaching
- BC/ BE in OB/ GYN
- Experience preferred but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Ms. Amy Akamine, Specialty Care Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679 Option 2|