The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN Physician to join its OB/GYN Department on the island of Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for an OB/GYN physician with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and full-integrated health system
- All facets of OB/GYN: Outpatient, Inpatient, Surgery, Obstetrics, High Risk Obstetrics; participates in resident training
- 30 OB/GYN physicians serving Oahu, Maui and the Big Island.
- Call shared among 8 physicians on Maui
- BC/BE in OB/GYN
- Experience preferred but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Generous Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Lynda Corotan, Provider Recruiter