The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Oncologist to join its Oncology Department at the Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Oncologist with solid clinical skills to practice all facets of hematology and oncology in an innovative, collaborative and fully integrated health system
- 6 Oncologists, 1 Gynecologic Oncologist, 2 Oncology Advanced Practice Providers
- Shared call responsibilities
- Multiple clinical trials
- BC/ BE in Oncology and Hematology
- Experience preferred, but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.