The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC Ophthalmologist to join its Ophthalmology Department at the Honolulu Medical Office.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Glaucoma Specialist to practice in an innovative, collaborative and fully integrated health system
- 10 ophthalmologists and 18 optometrists
- Shared call responsibilities
- BC in Ophthalmology
- Experience preferred, but not required
- Locum position to start in January 2022
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.