The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a full time Optometrist to join the Ophthalmology Department at its Kona Medical Office on the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for an Optometrist with solid clinical skills to practice all facets of general optometry within an innovative and fully integrated clinical system
- No Saturday clinic
- Graduate of an accredited school/ college of optometry
- At start date – current Hawaii license to practice optometry with therapeutic privileges
- 2 – 5 years of experience
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Relocation Allowance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.