The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a Pain Medicine Physician to join the Pain Medicine Department at the Mapunapuna Medical Office located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a pain medicine physician with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- Scope of practice includes inpatient and outpatient consultative services, and interventional procedures in a department highly rated by peers and patients.
- Shared call
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE in Physiatry, Neurology or Anesthesiology
- Fellowship trained in ACGME approved Pain Medicine Fellowship Program
- Experience preferred but not required
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Amy Akamine, Specialty Care Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679 Option 2|