The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking providers to join its Pediatric Hospital Medicine Department at Maui Memorial Medical Center in Wailuku, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a provider with solid clinical skills to practice on the beautiful island of Maui
- Team of 5 Hospitalists
- Mix of day and night shifts
- High degree of collaboration with specialists and staff
- Excellent work-life balance in a tropical setting
- 6-month locum tenens assignment
- BC/BE in Pediatrics
- Experience preferred but not required
- NRP, PALS and BLS certifications
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.