The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC/BE Pediatric Hospitalist to join its Hospital Medicine Department at the Maui Memorial Medical Center, a 240-bed community hospital on the island of Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced pediatric hospitalist with solid clinical skills
- Moderate patient volume
- Collaborative relationship and shared call with pediatric hospitalist group
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Pediatrics
HPMG offers an excellent benefit package
- Relocation Allowance
- Pension plus Profit-Sharing Plans
- Flexible Spending Plans
- Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Educational Leave and Allowance
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Insurance
- Sick Leave and Disability Income Benefits
- Professional Liability Insurance
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to: