The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Physiatrist to join the Integrated Physical Rehabilitation Department at the Kaiser Permanente Wailuku Medical Office in Maui.
- Exceptional opportunity for a physiatrist with solid clinical and procedural skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- Evaluate and treat musculoskeletal and neurological conditions with interventional techniques, including ultrasound guided joint injections and EMG
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- BC/BE in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Training and experience in EMG
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.