Physician Practice Management Coordinator
We are recruiting for the right candidate to perform high level project management coordination, who will plan, manage, and coordinate logistics for all Pacific Permanente Group (PPG) meetings and projects. You will serve as the primary point of contact for the PPG physicians/providers and will support the Director, Practice Management in operational oversight.
*Position is based on the island of Maui and requires onsite work.
- Perform data reporting and analysis to support practice operations and leadership decision-making.
- Perform high-level project management coordination, process redesign and implementation planning.
- Support management of provider staffing operations
- Document, develop and maintain patient care workflows and processes.
- Track and manage provider compliance, certification licensure and credentialing requirements.
- Plan, manage, and coordinate logistics for meeting and project management. Develop meeting presentations and supporting materials. Provide technical support and logistics.
- Provide support for all PPG operations.
- Participates and supports all HPMG and PPG events.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
*This is not an all-inclusive list.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- 3 years’ experience in a healthcare administration or operation, or non-healthcare project coordination responsibilities.
- Project Management Professional Certification or Lean Certification or completion of formal project management course highly desirable.
- Prior experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
- Adaptable, energetic, and comfortable with public speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.