Physician Recruitment Assistant
HPMG is searching for Recruitment Assistant to provide general administrative duties for the Physician Recruitment department. The ideal candidate will assist in various functions to include, but not limited to, facilitating site visits for physician/provider candidates; reviewing, reconciling, and processing credit card expenses; performing audits of timesheets; assisting with travel and housing arrangements; and other duties as assigned.
- Assists the Staff Provider Recruiters with various functions:
- Schedules, coordinates and facilitates site visits for physician/provider candidates.
- Obtain candidate’s references.
- Prepares necessary documentation for leadership meetings.
- Support provider recruitment events, as required.
- Assists the Locums Recruiter with various functions:
- Timesheet audits for agency physicians/providers and resolves discrepancies.
- Assist with travel, housing, and local transportation for new hires.
- Provides department support:
- Arranges video interviews.
- Manage job postings on the HPMG Careers site and other job boards.
- Review, reconciliation, and processing of credit cards and other expenses.
- Tracks and provides metrics and dashboards for recruiting statistics.
- Prepares marketing material for advertising and recruiting efforts.
- Schedules meetings and prepares/distributes meeting minutes.
- Ensures department supplies are replenished, as needed.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Healthcare, Human Resources or related field.
- At least three (3) years of prior administrative experience; healthcare experience preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demands with timely and reliable follow up.
- Must have exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have familiarity of Hawaii housing/rental market.
- Ability to work effectively with local real estate agencies.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to travel to other clinics and hospital.
- Must be able to effectively communicate (verbal, written, and interpersonal) in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.