Hawaii Permanente Medical Group is seeking a Program Assistant who will exercise judgment and problem solving to coordinate planning, design, logistics, and communications for learning & development and strategic initiative programs of varying size and scope. Performs variety of administrative coordination activities within HPMG; serves as liaison between various functions, departments and Regional entities to assure effective program implementation and sustainability.
- Coordinates and plans activities for the provider and/or administrative learning & development and strategic initiative programs.
- Develops and maintains department systems and processes.
- Coordinates and assists with logistics for learning & development and strategic initiative trainings, meetings, conferences and other program-related activities and events.
- Organizes committee meetings and prepares materials including agendas, presentations and other meeting collateral.
- Serves as a liaison among AMD, AAMD, Program Owners, other departments, regional entities, vendors, outside consultants and participants primarily for HPMG and also PAN-PMG in the implementation of various programs.
- Coordinates and assists with the communications plans for programs and communicates goals, objectives, accountabilities, priority and authority parameters to resources assigned to designated programs.
- Assists with management of learning & development and strategic initiative program budgets.
- Develops and implements plans and projects to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Supports HPMG’s Annual Day of Service, Professional Development Days, Annual Dinner, and other programs and events as a member of the Admin Specialist Team assigned various roles as host for our physicians, providers and guests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education, Communications or related field; or equivalent combination of experience.
- 2 years related administrative or coordinator experience and a demonstrated ability to work with highly professional individuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to connect and communicate effectively with associates of all levels.
- Ability to be on-site at events (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
- Requires a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.