Program Assistant (The Permanente Federation)
The Program Assistant will perform a variety of administrative coordination activities within The Permanente Federation and Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG). Will serve as a liaison between various functions, departments and PMG entities to assure effective program implementation and sustainability. In partnership with the Strategic Initiatives Leader and VP of SLC, provides executive administrative support for the Permanente Federation People & Leadership Strategy Council, and Strategic Initiatives programs and activities.
- Assists the Strategic Initiatives Leader and VP of SLC in the research and development of new and existing programs to address needs of the organization through formal needs assessment.
- Assists with organizing in person and virtual meeting management, coordination, and project management.
- Plans, coordinates, and assists with event logistics to include, but not limited to: Maintains strong working relationships, assists with preparing or ordering supporting materials, assists with monitoring compliance requirements, assists with coordinating internal and external learning events, meetings, conferences and web-ex sessions, and assists with management of budget planning and monitoring.
- In collaboration with the Strategic Initiatives and Leadership Development Lead, assists with high-level Project Management Coordination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Education, Communications or related field; or equivalent combination of experience.
- 2 years related administrative or coordinator experience and a demonstrated ability to work with highly professional individuals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including proper grammar, professional writing, and editing skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Ability to be on-site at events (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
- Must be proficient in MS Word (ability to perform mail merges), PowerPoint (excellent in preparing complex presentation).
- Requires a strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.