HPMG is recruiting for an individual to provide administrative support and manage meeting, event, conference, and other program-related activity logistics effectively. This individual will be responsible for managing financial operations for the Legal Services and Government Relations Department and the Executive Office. The Programs Assistant will also provide administrative support and project management coordination to the Executive Office.
*This position is required to be on site at the Mapunapuna Medical Office.
- Provides administrative support to the General Counsel & Executive Director, Legal Services and Government Relations, to include, but not limited to:
- Management of calendar and scheduling
- Organize meetings and prepares materials, including presentations and meeting collateral
- Production and distribution of correspondence and other documents
- Oversees, plans, coordinates, and manages logistics for meetings, events, conferences, and/or other program-related activities.
- Manages, reviews, and tracks financial operations and budgets for the Legal Services & Government Relations Department and the Executive Office.
- Assists with coordination of activities related to project management disciplines for provider and/or administrative programs.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in related field. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
- At least two years of related administrator coordinator experience.
- 5-7 years prior administrative assistant experience required; assistance to senior-level executives highly desired.
- Prior experience within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Requires strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in MS Word and PowerPoint.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.