Programs Assistant (Learning and Program Development)
HPMG is recruiting for a Programs Assistant who will coordinate and facilitate onboarding programs for our physicians, providers, and administrative specialists. The ideal candidate will also ensure programs are executed with a strong foundation for new hires to be effective and productive and implement the highest level of quality in care and service for members of Kaiser Permanente.
- Coordinate customized onboarding programs to ensure new hire physicians, providers and administrative specialists are adequately oriented and have all necessary new hire requirements needed to transition to operations.
- Coordinates and organizes all logistics for programs, trainings, meetings, and other program/project-related activities.
- Collaborates with leadership, other departments, Regional entities, vendors, consultants, and participants in the implementation of various programs.
- Coordinates orientation and support services for executives and other visitors from outside agencies; and assures information, data and/or materials required are provided in a timely manner.
- Performs other essential duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Business Administration, or related field; or combination of education and experience may substitute degree.
- 2 years of prior administrative experience.
- Prior experience within healthcare industry or professional development department preferred.
- Experience coordinating/supporting new employee onboarding desired.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Must be able to handle multiple priorities in a timely and professional manner.
- Requires strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to be on site at events.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.