PPG Recruiter I/II
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is seeking an effective recruiter to join a dynamic team to support Pacific Permanente Group’s (PPG) administrative services. The PPG Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and onboarding physicians & advanced practice providers on the island of Maui in order to deliver high quality healthcare for the Maui Memorial Medical Center and Kula Hospital. The ideal candidate must excel at building professional relationships and be a natural brand ambassador with a persistence and commitment to continuous improvement.
- Full-cycle sourcing, recruiting, hiring and onboarding physicians and advanced practice providers (APRN, PA-C) for staff, locum tenens and agency hires to deliver personalized care.
- Conducts candidate telephone screening calls and coordinates video interviews and site visits.
- Works with agencies and negotiates contracts to secure locum tenens physician coverage.
- Designs and develops local and national effective recruiting plans specific to the practice area.
- Cultivates local and national network of resources to maximize the available pool of qualified applicants.
- Provides continued assistance to new hires in becoming acclimated to the community.
- Works in a collaborative team environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare, Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent experience.
- Level I: 1-2 years of experience in recruitment, human resources or healthcare administration. Level II: 2-4 years of professional recruiting experience; at least 2 years healthcare recruitment experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively assess for skills and culture fit.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
*This position is based on Maui.
Revised on 8/12/19
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.