Psychiatry (Child & Adolescent)
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Child & Adolescent Psychiatrist to join its Integrated Behavioral Health Department located in Hilo, HI.
- Exceptional opportunity to practice in an innovative, collaborative, and fully integrated health system
- General outpatient psychiatry including urgent, triage, and mental health integration in a diverse population
- No inpatient responsibilities or call
- Schedule allows for 1 day off every other week
- BC in Psychiatry
- BC/ BE in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- 2+ years of experience is preferred
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.