The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/ BE Pulmonologist to join its Pulmonology Department at the Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for a pulmonologist with solid clinical skills to practice in an innovative, collaborative, fully integrated health system
- General outpatient pulmonary practice with excellent support staff
- Shared call and inpatient coverage with 4 Pulmonologists
- Excellent work life balance in a tropical setting
- 6 month full-time locum tenens assignment
- BC/ BE in Pulmonary Disease
- Experience preferred but not required
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.