QCI Clinical Consultant (NP)
HPMG is searching for an experienced Quality and Care Integration Clinical Consultant to develop, promote and implement solutions for efficient operations to support corporate decision-making while formulating and recommending decision alternatives to protect organizational assets.
- Consults, counsels, and educations patients about health status and health maintenance recommendations
- Identifies, develops, implements, and evaluates health promotion and intervention programs to prevent and/or reduce adverse outcomes to high risk and other selected patient populations.
- Assists with review and revision of acute care protocols and guidelines as treatment modalities warrant.
- Assesses, implements, and evaluates educational and staff development activities to promote quality patient care and professional nursing practice
- May be directed to perform clinical work or clinical administrative support work within their scope of practice (if applicable).
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in nursing with specialty in adult health, adult, or family nurse practitioner.
- Three months acute care experience.
- Previous supervisory and management experience.
- Valid Hawaii APRN Recognition required
- Valid Hawaii RN License required
- Certified as an Adult or Family Nurse Practitioner by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR or CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer certification.
- Demonstrates sufficient knowledge, skills, and abilities in area of specialization; provide culturally sensitive care and/or service appropriate to age groups served.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.