QCI Consultant (RN)
We are recruiting for an experienced RN who will be responsible for leading the execution of strategic and operational initiatives related to quality, care delivery integration, service and access for the region. The QCI Consultant will work closely with operations for development and production support to enable our physicians, providers, and administrators to be more effective in providing world class patient care.
- Leads and implements processes improvement activities that support key improvement efforts using established best practices/guidelines, methods, and tools in order to achieve specific strategic outcomes.
- Develops, designs, and facilitates the use of clinical and management decision making tools and analysis for operational improvements and/or problem resolution.
- Partners with the Analytics team to document improvement efforts and systematize metrics of success.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams within the Region and nationally to accomplish specific process improvement outcomes.
- Partners with operations for sustainable practice and change related to process outcome measures. Accountable for action plans, follow up and execution.
- Assists with other strategic initiative, as assigned.
- May be directed to perform clinical work or clinical administrative support work within their scope of practice (if applicable).
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or health related field or equivalent combination of training and experience. Master’s degree in Public Health, Nursing, Medical Informatics or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in a licensed clinical operations position. Previous experience in quality healthcare system management desired.
- Valid Hawaii RN License required.
- Nurse Informatics training/course work required.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement and lead process improvement projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, problem solving, analytical, planning, organization, project management and time management skills.
- Knowledge of contracting, NCQA and CMS regulatory requirements.
- Considerable knowledge of KP care delivery model, policies, procedure, and NCQA and CMS regulatory requirements highly desirable.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.