Quality & Care Integration Consultant (RN)
HPMG is seeking a full-time QCI Consultant (RN) who will lead the execution of strategic and operational initiatives and related to quality and care integration for the Region. Will also work closely with operations for development and production support enabling our providers and administrators to be more effective in their jobs providing world class patient care. Will help to contribute to continuous improvement and explore new multi-disciplinary and multi-technology environments in key strategic areas that are defined by HPMG Leadership. Works under general direction and with a high degree of independence and will require a close partnership with HPMG leaders, Operational leaders and employees and health plan, as many of the targets and interventions will be fulfilled by these departments.
- Supports the KP care delivery model and HEDIS initiatives. Investigates, develops, designs, and facilitates the use of clinical and management decision making tools and analysis for operational improvements and/or problem resolution.
- Develops, designs, and facilitates the use of clinical and management decision making tools and analysis for operational improvements and/or problem resolution.
- Partners with the Analytics team to document improvement efforts and systematize metrics of success.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams within the Region and nationally to accomplish specific process improvement outcomes. Translates and communicates complex concepts to peers and business partners.
- Partners with operations for sustainable practice and change related to process outcome measures. Accountable for action plans, follow up and execution.
- Assists VP of Quality on other strategic initiatives as assigned.
- Other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or health related field or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a licensed clinical operations position.
- Nurse Informatics training/course work.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully implement and lead process improvement projects.
- Valid Hawaii RN License required.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, collaboration, problem solving, analytical, planning, organization, project management and time management skills.
- Requires knowledge of contracting, NCQA and CMS regulatory requirements.
- Requires frequent neighbor island travel.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.