HPMG is searching for a Recruitment Assistant to partner with the Locums Recruiter to manage the logistics of recruiting locums (temporary) providers. Also supports the Physician Recruitment Leader and all Provider Recruiters in managing costs by reviewing expenses, confirming accuracy of expense documents and timesheets.
- Manages various financial approval processes including: timesheets, expense/check requests for rental units, locums requests for reimbursements, reconciliation of credit card and rental car expenses for the department.
- Reviews and validates agency provider timesheets and adjudicates discrepancies.
- Manages the provider job postings on the HPMG website: locums and staff along with vacancy and quarterly position lists.
- Assists with travel, housing, and local transportation for locums candidates. Develops/manages relationships with property managers/home owners to build the locum housing inventory.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field plus 2 years of related experience or 5 years related experience in lieu of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Previous experience in the medical field desired – recruitment, locums agency, finance, HR, hospital/clinic operations.
- Must have reliable means of transportation for offsite meetings and events.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, multiple demands with timely and reliable follow up and follow through.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be detail-oriented.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and work effectively as a team member.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.