Risk Adjustment Financial Analytics Consultant
HPMG is searching for an experienced Risk Adjustment Financial Analytics Consultant who will assist the organization in making strategic data-related decisions by analyzing, manipulating, tracking, internally managing and reporting data. Develops financial analysis, forecasts and presentations. Coordinates and provides consultation for regional and strategy development, ensure consistency with region’s strategic objectives. Defines, identifies and interprets expectations and requirements of key stakeholders.
- Develops and provides consultation for regional planning and organizational strategies.
- Designs and prepares financial and operational reports, e.g., score cards and operational performance reports. Serves as liaison to HP in the development of the risk score annual budget and forecasts.
- Consults, guides, and assists customers in evaluation of programs, systems, and business problems. Leads and develops collaborative approaches to problem identification and definition, analysis and quantification, alternate solution sets, consideration of risks and opportunities, and development of recommendations.
- Develops and/or collaborates in the creation of planning models to simulate long-range planning.
- Leads and develops collaborative approaches to achieve consistency of assumptions, analyses, and measurements among various planning efforts and disciplines.
- Validates data and file submissions to regulatory agencies.
- Must be able to travel to other clinic locations and hospital, as required.
This is an exempt position.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, related field or four (4) years of experience in a directly related field. Master’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years of analyzing, modeling, and forecasting financial data or related experience. Minimum five (5) years of experience in an integrated Healthcare Provider setting preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience with CMS, HHS & Medicaid Risk Adjustment Models. Budgeting and long-range planning experience preferred.
- Project management and consultation experience.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately, while managing multiple priorities, in a fast-paced environment.
- Certified Risk Coder (CRD) preferred.
- Knowledge of complex financial concepts as they related to operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, multimedia presentations, spreadsheet and database PC applications. Prior experience with Business Intelligence tools preferred.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.