Same Day Care
The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking experienced Physician Assistants to provide same day care services on is the island of Maui. This locum tenens assignment starts in June 2019 for a 6 month assignment.
- Exceptional opportunity for an experienced PA with solid clinical skills to provide same day acute care services in an innovative and fully integrated health care system
- Blend of outpatient illnesses/injuries and procedures for a diverse patient population of all ages
- High degree of collaboration with Primary Care Physicians and Specialists
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all healthcare team members and provides an excellent health maintenance tool
- Graduate of an accredited PA program
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Master’s degree is preferred
- NCCPA certification
- Minimum 2 years of Primary Care, Urgent Care, or Emergency Medicine PA experience
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|