SLC Administrative Office Management Assistant
Under general supervision, this position provides clerical and administrative assistance to the SLC (Strategy, Leadership and Communications) Administrator in the areas of financial operations, budgeting, and reporting for the division. Will also support the SLC Administrator with preparation of the SLC budgets and monthly allocation for HPMG and PPG.
- Review, edit, and accurately process SLC division’s Corporate Credit Card statements according to established procedures and deadline dates.
- Ensures HPMG Finance and SLC’s established standards, systems, rules and processes are adhered to.
- Assists in the preparation and submission of annual budget forecast for HPMG and PPG, including preparation of monthly allocation by department, line item, and account.
- Accurately review, edit, prepare, and process staff expense reports, check requests, and direct invoices via Onelink for SLC in a timely manner.
- Tracks expenditures against budget and prepares reports for various Reward and Recognition programs.
- Conducts trainings, to include, but not limited to, one-on-one, section, small group, or department sessions.
- Educate new staff on “Finance 101” (basic finance transactions), Corporate Credit Card, and invoice processing.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience. Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or health care related field preferred.
- 1-2 years prior experience in an administrative office setting.
- Prior experience with reconciliation and processing of Corporate Credit Card statements, direct invoices, and expense reports preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and skill in word processing, spreadsheet, and database PC applications.
- Ability to perform advanced Excel functions (e.g. create pivot tables, vlookups, etc) preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting short deadlines.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism when interacting with physicians and other internal and external customers/clients.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.