Sr. Management Assistant
HPMG is searching for a Senior Management Assistant to manage the administrative affairs for the Clinical Documentation Operations and Financial Services departments. Serves as administrative liaison to effectively receive information, address or escalate issues and disseminate information. Provides general administrative support such as executing word processing activities, creating spreadsheets, managing leadership calendars, scheduling and setting up in-person and on-line meetings, documenting meeting notes, coordinating department activities, making travel and lodging arrangements, etc.
- Under general supervision, manages the administrative operations by providing overall support.
- Provides administrative support in scheduling meetings.
- Primarily responsible for division operations.
- Serves as liaison to others within the region and nationally to receive correspondence, address inquiries and disseminate information.
- Responsible for facilities management.
- Makes all division travel arrangements and reconciles monthly airline and rental car statements.
- Distributes and compiles department responses to requests for information.
- Maintains calendars resolving conflicts with appointments and conferences.
- Sorts, reads and prioritizes all incoming correspondence relating to medical record inquiry for the Clinical Documentation Operations while maintaining confidentiality.
- Supports affiliate contracting. Coordinates affiliate on-boarding tracking and related activities.
- Assists with HPMG’s Promoting Interoperability reporting requirements and related administrative tasks.
This is a non-exempt position.
- Associate’s Degree in Business or health care field and/or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years prior experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Must be able to type at least 45 wpm.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in oral communication, written communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment autonomously and with minimal supervision while meeting short deadlines.
- Specialized knowledge related to clinical documentation or coding preferred.
- Exhibits high-degree of professionalism/confidentiality when interacting with physicians, providers and other internal and external customers/clients.
- Reliable means of transportation to travel to other clinic locations and hospitals for set up and break down of meetings and to provide administrative support as needed.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.