Sr. Project Manager
HPMG is searching for an experienced Sr. Project Manager who will lead the execution of strategic and operational initiatives related to care delivery integration for the Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG). The Sr. Project Manager supports executive leadership in the facilitation, management, and execution of strategic and operational initiatives and programs focused on improving care delivery.
- Leads and manages the development, execution, and implementation of strategic projects for the Hawaii Market. Serves as the strategic project leader to ensure initiatives are directed to accomplish specific care delivery goals.
- Leads and facilitates project close out functions. Addresses opportunities and influences change for process improvement.
- Manage and supervise project teams, establish goals and objectives for Project Managers and ensures timelines are on schedule.
- Organize and evaluate performance and provide assessments for areas of improvement, as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8-10 years of experience in a healthcare administration or operations and in a leadership role.
- 3-4 years project management experience.
- In-depth knowledge of clinic operations.
- Exceptional written communication skills including proper grammar, professional writing, and editing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management practices.
- Multiple position levels available depending on experience
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.