Sr. Project Manager
HPMG is searching for an experienced Sr. Project Manager to support our executive leadership in the facilitation, management, and execution of strategic and operational initiatives and programs focused on improving regional care delivery.
- Executes program management and often acts as the project leader of care delivery initiatives directed to achieve specific strategic outcomes.
- Develops project documentation and creating formal presentations for senior leadership and other key clients to facilitate sharing of project outcomes and best practices.
- Leads and provides expert technical leadership to special projects supporting Care Delivery, Clinic Operations, and HPMG goals.
- Utilizes Lean systems thinking, tools and methods delivering and leading the delivery of process improvement and sustained performance and delivery quality services.
- Supports the establishment of an organization-wide Lean network (Community of Practice) through training, education, coaching, inter-departmental shared learning, and networking.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, healthcare administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-8 years of experience in a healthcare administration or operations.
- Excellent project management and consulting skills
- Demonstrated ability in Lean improvement techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional facilitation and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct and interpret quantitative and qualitative analyses.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.