Strategic Initiatives and Learning and Leadership Development Consultant
In partnership with the Strategic Initiatives and Learning and Leadership Development Lead, this position exercises independent judgement in the needs assessment, design, development, implementation, and evaluation of programs, events, presentations and activities to ensure organizational effectiveness.
- Position is primary contact for client intake and customer service needs. Serves as project manager to define and manage Strategic Initiative’s work plan and work flow.
- Leads the research and development of new and existing programs to address needs of the organization and manages formal needs assessment.
- Defines appropriate people strategies to drive performance, support organizational culture and eliminate barriers to achieve high engagement.
- Develops training curricula, program content and re-engineers standardized talent management programs to implement delivery.
- Researches and develops new programs, learning aids, off-the-shelf curricula, online resources and delivery methods (technologies), media and technology tools and resources to meet the needs of the organization.
- Manages budget planning and monitoring.
- Collaborates with AMD, AAMD, physician partners, Permanente Federation Leaders and Colleagues, Permanente Medical Group Leaders, and others to assure accuracy and effectiveness of programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in organizational development, business administration, organizational leadership, or a related degree.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in professional and/or organizational effectiveness.
- Minimum of five years’ experience leading and managing projects.
- Prior facilitation and change management experience.
- Knowledge of clinical and hospital operations, quality management, process improvement principles, processes and tools.
- Excellent project management skills and meeting facilitation and ability to apply them in appropriate settings.
- Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar, professional writing, and editing skills.
- Ability to be on-site at events (including early mornings, evenings and weekends).
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.