Travel/Human Resources Assistant
Amazing opportunity to join HPMG with primary scope of providing high volume travel coordination for our physicians and administrative specialists who travel between the neighbor islands and out of state. Will also be responsible for performing general administrative support to our physician practice and the HR department.
*This is a non-exempt position.
- End-to-end high volume travel and lodging arrangements for clinical coverage and administrative business travel.
- Completes monthly transactions and reconciliation of corporate credit cards and accounts.
Physician Practice Administrative Support
- Full cycle enrollment and maintenance of active status for all providers into Medicaid, Medicare and commercial plans.
Human Resources Department Administrative Support
- Performs general administrative duties to support the Human Resources Department such as mail distribution, phone coverage, on-boarding, and recruiting assistance.
- Performs other essential duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree in Business, HR, or Health-related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Minimum 2 years clerical and support experience.
- Knowledge of travel booking options and processes.
- Ability to efficiently perform tasks in MS Office suite.
- Ability to effectively communicate and meet service needs of physicians.
- Ability to work in fast-paced work environment autonomously.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- High degree of professionalism and confidentiality.
HPMG offers an excellent benefit packageHPMG is committed to offering industry-leading benefits such as 100% company-sponsored, comprehensive medical and dental insurance for you and your family, life insurance, long-term care insurance, pension and profit sharing plans, retiree medical, paid time off, extended sick time, holidays, and more.
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state's largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with over 600 physicians and providers supported by more than 100 administrative employees. Together, we are dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care and services possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.