The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking BC Family Medicine physician to join its Urgent Care Department in Honolulu.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Family Medicine physician with solid clinical skills to provide same day acute care/urgent care in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Blend of outpatient illnesses and injuries for a diverse patient population of all ages
- Excellent follow up by patient’s PCP
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists
- No overnight shifts
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers
- BC in Family Medicine
- BLS certification
- Able to commit to a full-time schedule for at least 6 months (1 year is preferred)
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.