The Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join its After Hour Care Department at Kaiser Moanalua Medical Center, located 5 miles from downtown Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Exceptional opportunity for a Family Physician with solid clinical skills to provide same day acute care services in an innovative and fully integrated health system
- Schedule allows for time to pursue personal interests
- No overnight shifts
- High degree of collaboration with Specialists
- Emergency room and ancillary services on site
- State of the art EMR (EPIC) supports integration with all providers and an excellent health maintenance tool is provided
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Experience in Family Medicine or Urgent Care preferred
Hawaii Permanente Medical Group (HPMG) is the state’s largest and most experienced multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians and providers dedicated to providing the highest quality clinical care possible to Kaiser Permanente members in Hawaii. We are dedicated to building lifetime relationships with peers and patients within Hawaii’s richly diverse communities. Many know Hawaii as an attractive tourist destination with beautiful scenery, sunny weather, friendly people, and a host of cultural and recreational opportunities. These elements, and others, make Hawaii an excellent place to live.
Send your Cover Letter and CV to:
Ms. Kristen Yamabe, Locum Tenens Recruiter
|Phone:||(808) 432-5679, press option 4|